25 January 2012

WOYWW and Ruby the Little Idiot

Happy WOYWW! Join us at Julia's blog if you love looking at the work spaces of other crafters.



So here's my workspace this week :)  I'm working on a journal page.  I've been trying to make videos of my workspace as I work on my journal and post them to YouTube, but my camera isn't working well! It stops recording the middle...and I don't notice until the end!  Ooops...


And here's the other part of my desk.... It has a package of batteries on it that I CAUGHT MY DOG TRYING TO EAT!!  The little idiot.... So I went back to school (I'm in vet school) and took some x-rays to see if she was successful in devouring one.  NO batteries!  PHEW!  Haha...wouldn't it have been funny if I was the student on call today? 
 Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Laura said...

Your journal pages are so pretty! Glad your dog wasn't successful in snacking on the batteries -- yikes.

Karen said...

Love your journal pages, they are lovely :) Good to hear that your dog was battery free!!

Have a great WOYWW, Karen #80

jill said...

fab journal pages so bright & cheerful, Silly dog but glad it did'nt swallow any batteries

May said...

Love the journal pages, So glad to hear the little dog did'nt get the chance to swallow any batteries oops, Have a great week,Hugs May x x

Polly Polkadot said...

Video-ing whilst working sounds difficult, but I like the journal page. #145

Ann B said...

Beautiful cheerful colours on your art page, just what I needed on a dull day. Until we got our dog (a year ago next Monday) I never knew how silly they could be and how much worry she would cause me - good job she is a little darling.
Ann B
#46

Lisa-Jane said...

I absolutely love the colours in your pages there. And best wishes with the family plans xx

monkmey said...

Ruby is silly. She doesn't need to have her batteries replaced for at least another few years. When she does she can have you do it! Have a great day!

Lou said...

love the colours of your pages, so glad the dog didn't manage to eat any of the batteries Have a great week Lou #82

Julia Dunnit said...

Like the colours on your journal page, pretty stencilling (?) . I just read your earlier post, what a fantastic journey you have to journal about, wishing you strength and success !

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...