03 January 2012

Happy New Year

I have a couple of minutes to work on some crafts now, but I find I'm lacking the energy.   I just finished putting away all the Christmas decorations and cleaning the house.

Chase and I had an excellent  New Year visit with our families.  Unfortunately, it's back to the daily grind tomorrow.  My goals for this year...

FIND A JOB!  and that's the biggie.

Here are some pictures for kicks and giggles :)
 
Who could resist that face?  So innocent...So sweet... 


 
Well...this is Gary.  He's actually probably the more innocent and sweet of my two dogs.  He's my ugly, lovable greyhound!





Over break, my family said goodbye to beloved furry friend.  Old Mr. Bailey deteriorated to a point he couldn't walk, and had "the look."  So we did the kindest thing we could and said goodbye.  Mom and I did some therapeutic painting in our art journals together. 



Peace and Love, Y'all!


Make it a good year!

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...