24 February 2010

Ruby Wedge Maneuver!

As finals rapidly approach, Ruby has developed a new attention strategy. She runs around the house and then jumps bewteen me and the couch...and then just stays there. It's super cute!





This is Gary trying to identify a bird call Chase played on the computer. Could it be this knitted thing?




Whimsical and color scheme practice.


Whimsical practice! Exercise: stylization. :)



Finals started today! So far so good :) I'm hoping the rest of my finals will go just as well. I'm confident I'm going to pass with flying colors in the rest of my classes. I've got nice cushions in almost all of them. ;)

Good luck everyone!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...