01 January 2011

Happy New Year

So what did Chase and I do today??


Chase made a bundt cake...it stuck to the pan. How frustrating!


We had black eyed peas with ham for lunch. Favorite meal of the day :)



We ate at Addison's as the first stop in our A to Z tour of Columbia Restaurants! We ate their nachos and they were quite good :)


I did another hybrid project: a birthday organizer!! All the pages are in my Sweet Shoppe gallery. I had a lot of fun making it, although I cut myself with the paper cutter and bled on May. Maybe I should stick with digital...less bloodshed!

We ended the day by looking at highly decorated tree called the Magic Tree. It was quite wild!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Meg said...

Happy New Year to you guys! Looks like you had a great day!

K said...

wow! the magic tree would have gone over nicely with our crew. ;). happy new year!

Darcy@SomewhatMuddledMusings. said...

That tree is amazing! Congrats on your birthday organizer, too! It looks great!

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...