11 January 2011

Draw! Sketch! Doodle! #2


I finished my drawing assignment for http://drawsketchdoodle.blogspot.com/ this week. Can't say I'm particularly pleased with it, but what was I really expecting from drawing a crumpled piece of paper? It does look like a crumpled piece of somethin... (of course..it would be slightly better if I bothered to rescan it).

Tomorrow I'm starting a new mini-rotation within food animal rotation. It marks the end of going home at 3:30 everyday ^_^ but also the end of trudging out in the snow after a cow. I'm starting the in-clinic part, so now my patients come to me! In 2 more weeks I'll be done with food animal and will move on to small internal medicine for 3 weeks, followed by 3 weeks of cardiology. The next 8 weeks are going to be very busy..and then.... FREEEEEEEEE BLOCK!!!! 6 weeks of freedom! God give me strength (and a good attitude).


Peace and love!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Darcy@SomewhatMuddledMusings. said...

Hey - I think that sketch is pretty amazing!

Conductor said...

It does look like a crumpled up piece of paper...I still think it would be cool to have something written on it. shrugs Still looks good!

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...