06 January 2010

Christmas Break

Chase and I were luckily able to go home over break. We enjoyed spending time with both of our families ^_^



Family portrait...sort of. Gary was too lazy to sit up for the photo.


As promised, here is a family photo of some very close family friends.


Chase's grandpa made one of these for all of his grandchildren and children. We will treasure ours forever.


Chase and I placed our wash stand in the master bedroom right before you enter the bathroom. Haha - we're still debating what we should put in it! I think some reorganization is in order. It would look fabulous with the oak desk my grandpa made so maybe someday those will both go in the same bedroom.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...