16 January 2010

My Swap

After seeing the response to my latest work at ATCSforAll.com I decided (after someone suggested it) to make this my first swap! It's based of a tutorial in the 9th issue of arttrader magazine (it's free)... So I asked the author for permission, and she gave me the go ahead and even was the first to sign up for my swap! I'm so excited about it, but also a little nervous. I don't want to mess it up!

Here are my entries for my own swap. If I have time and energy I'd like to make cards for everyone who signs up (shhh...don't tell). Considering my upcoming test schedule...it's doubtful I'll be able to. Next week is going to be a killer! I'm really having fun with this!





Also, classes are going pretty well right now. They are really challenging, but I'm enjoying them! I've actually done moderately well on the quizzes too (straight Bs). Of course, I'm still aiming for better grades, but B's are great too :)


Peace and love to all!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meg said...

That's so exciting Katie! I'm glad your first swap is going so well!

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...