22 January 2010

What a Week...


This week I perfected the single serving blueberry toatser oven treat.



Chase and Ruby snuggled up on the couch...



I did this last week ^_^


So we had some tests today. I didn't do as well as I hoped in pharm - but hey I did just fine. Radiology was a little rough - the cases were not as "straight foward" I as though. I was just a bit disappointed with my performance, but we'll get grades back later. So I guess there's no point in worrying about it just yet. I wanted to ace this test so I'd have a cushion for the remaining tests. *sigh* I studied so hard - I'm just worried my effort didn't pay off.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...