18 December 2009

Celebrating the Good times!

I just took my last test of 2009 and ended up doing moderately well in all of my classes: 3 Bs and 1 A. I feel quite a sense of accomplishment at that. However, this last semester (more than last year) - I also felt much happier. In the long run, grades really don't mater that much for me (just as long as I learn and pass). It's much more important to enjoy life, celebrate each day, and thank God for all of it. Sometimes, we busy humans forget to take the time to actually enjoy life ^_^Treasured memories from my wedding...


Today I had a nostalgic moment and went and looked at our wedding pictures ^_^

This is one on my most treasured memories from the wedding. After the rehearsal dinner, my bridesmaids and I stayed to make our own bouquets. People had said that making your own bouquets was a bad idea...not a good way to save money, but my experience proved otherwise. We ordered all of our flowers in bulk from Sams. Then we each picked out the flowers we wanted and rapped some ribbon around the stems. They ended up be absolutely beautiful, and the memories of spending that peaceful time together in the midst of chaotic wedding planning is one of my favorite memories!





After the bouquet making - we all just hung out at my parents' house. Also...a good memory.


Right around that time we found Ruby and her puppies. ...


Can you believe this is the same dog? It's amazing what a couple of months of good food and lots of lovin' can do for a dog. I may just be a proud mother-hen, but I think I have one of the prettiest dogs in the nation. She's got such a loving personality too! I have to admit though...she farts under the covers when I let her snuggle with me on the couch. Stinky dog! I'm so glad we found her ^_^

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...