09 December 2009

Pictures from Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving day was spent in southern Arkansas at my Aunt Polly's and Papa's houses. It was a lot of fun, but felt just a bit different being married!


This is my Aunt Polly - she's been hosting Thanksgiving dinner for as long as I can remember.


Papa, even in his 90s, still builds the best fire! Chase helped carry the heavy wood, but Papa still built the fire (basically without any other help).


We are still the happy newly weds! Doesn't Chase look nice with short hair?


Then we came back to central Arkansas and spent some time with Chase's family. Here are 2 sets of happy newly weds!


I am so very Thankful for my wonderful family (including my inlaws)!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...