17 November 2008

Today...

Today I'm feeling pretty down. I feel as if one more quiz or lecture or anything vet school related is added to this week, I'm going to sit in the floor and cry. That's right...sit in the middle of whatever hallway/room/bathroom I happen to be in and cry. Meanwhile, the part of my brain that's not engaged in throwing myself a pity party will sit there and actively remind me that I chose to be here...it's a blessing to be here...this really is fun. I must be sick...this is the first time I felt like this all semester. My stomach is upset today plus I've just been so thirsty and tired. That must be it...I'm normally not such a kill joy, and I know God will see me through. Today is one of those two steps forward and one step back days. So I think I'll go to bed early so it will end already...

1 comment:

Meg said...

Oh Katie, you can call me if you ever need to. I know law school's not the same as vet school, but I think the stress is probably similar.

Sorry I wasn't online earlier tonight...I'm still not feeling well.

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...