13 November 2008

Something not vet school related!


Last night, I worked out. Yeah...something other than vet school studying!! It was wonderful! I forgot how good it feels to actually use my muscles (as shrunken as they've become since beginning the school year). As much as I'd like to call it venous pooling, the expansion of my behind is b/c of a postive caloric balance...Although an hour in the gym isn't going to do much for 6 weeks sitting on my rear all day and studying, it was nice to actually do something other than study. And today during lunch I did a scrapbook layout! It's a sneak peak of a new collaborative kit Tara Dunstan and JanaM (from ShabbyPickle) released today ! You can pick it up at La-Di-Da designs!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...