19 November 2008

Something fun!


I did this a couple of days ago.


The first one and this one will be next to each other.



The groomsmen! I did this one today during Cell Bio. *Sigh*

All the layouts made using Tara Dunstan Products,


Today is a little better than yesterday. However, GI upset, fatigue, and stress don't make for very happy days regardless if today was relatively better than yesterday. Physiology was the only class I was really hoping for an A in...I can feel it slipping out the window.

Lesson for today:

Happiness=reality-expectations.


I saw that on a Vet. forum as advice for vet students. It really does have a lot of truth as pessimistic as it sounds. So many of life's frustrations are caused by unrealistic expectations...grades, relationships, restaraunt quality.... I should just be happy with my best I can't do better than that anyway. So why am I stressed out about making As? Even with straight Cs I'll still be a DVM in 3.5 years. Besides in the long scheme of things, none of this really matters. Veterinarians will have to find a new profession in heaven....Maybe I'll be a scrapbooker/photographer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...