21 June 2011

Father's Day

My parents came to visit over the last weekend. We had a lovely visit but I wish they could have stayed longer. I miss my family. Happy Fathers day to all the daddies out there! Thank you Uncle Frank for letting my parents come visit!


I made biscuit quiches (quiche on biscuit dough in a cupcake tin) and roasted potatoes for Saturday morning breakfast. Then we toured all the local flea markets in the area (finding nothing but a cracker tin to purchase). We caught lunch down town, and grilled pork chops at home for dinner. The following morning we went to our favorite Columbia, MO breakfast haunt: Cafe Berlin. It was delicious as usual. Mom and I both ordered the Pancake Burrito, my personal favorite.








Peace and love, y'all



QUICHE on a BISCUIT

Mix together:
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup of milk
salt and pepper
1 cup milk (I used skim)
1 cup of cheese (I used parmesan)
10 oz of frozen spinach (thawed and processed)
2 tsp of flour

Liberally grease a muffin tin. Using a can of uncooked, refrigerated biscuit dough, poke a biscuit into each well and flatten it down. Then fill each cup with the mixture above. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. :) Nom nom nom nom.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...