23 April 2011

Recent Layouts, Saturday Plans, and Spring Cleaning!

I've been steadily working on some scrapbooking layouts (trying to earn my 40% off coupon at Sweet Shoppe). It's doesn't look like I'm going to make it again.... OH WELL! Credits for these are in my Sweet Shoppe gallery if you're curious what I used to make them ^_^

It's a lazy Saturday morning...I'm watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, drinking a cup of coffee, and messing around on the internet during commercials. The dogs are literally snoring peacefully.




I don't plan on sitting on my rear all day though. I watched a youtube video on how to replace a headlight light bulb, and I intend to accomplish that feat later today. Surely a budding veterinarian can change a light bulb... It can't be more difficult than surgery right? Right...

-finish picking up house
-vacuum
-shampoo carpets
-plant seeds
-change light bulb in headlight
-record spending in spending journal (i'm way behind...)
-finish shredding monstrous stack of junk mail
-study some Equine medicine
-mail a long overdue art recipe for someone
- Art time!!! (if there's time after all that...)


Peace and Love, y'all

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becca said...

If that junk mail consists of a bunch of CC offers and you are sick of getting those in the mail, you can opt out of prescreened credit offers. We did the temporary one a few years ago and it has made our mailbox stay relatively empty. We recently started getting offers again and decided that we would do the "permanent" opt out (fill out a form, sign, mail in). You can do either the temp or premenant versions online at optoutprescreen.com (?) or the temp one over the phone.

Just in case you want to stop that junk mail at it's source.

Katie said...

Thanks for the tip! I'll try it ^_^

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...