23 April 2011

Diversions in the Sunshine

I had such great intentions today for spring cleaning. Indeed I did accomplish some of my to do list: fixing my head light, mailing a letter, planting the flowers... Most of my day was spent with Chase enjoying the spring (spending time with the hubby is more important than cleaning anyway). We went to our favorite birding haunt: Eagle Bluffs. Here are some pictures from our adventure:






This was my favorite photo of the day: a solitary sandpiper we saw as we were driving out of the park.



Everything is starting to turn green.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Conductor said...

Shows the difference in our focus...you didn't even post the Ibis! haha

<3

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...