09 February 2011

What's on Your Workspace Wednesday?

Better late than never I suppose. This is the first WOYWW I've done in a while, but I actually had time today ^_^ First up, I cleaned my den up and rearrange all the pictures and bookshelves. It looks less cluttered so I can enjoy it more now ^_^

I actually had time to sit down and paint today :) So I finished up a swap that I've been meaning to do for months. Now which 4 should I send? Haha, notice my white coat and veterinary drug handbook...school/work is never far from my mind.


I opened up a drawer this week for people to peep into :) I made the little organizer b/c it drives me nuts to have all the different cards mixing together.

Some "finished cards" I think I might work on the hot air balloons and the bottom picture just a touch more as they don't seem quite finished.


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely swap pieces; I think the balloons are perfectly well fnished - has that lovely big sky feel to it! Your room is lovely and tidy, this I cannot match!

Your WOYWW link goes to a post in January, so am going to re-do it for you, or you won'g get any visitors!

Nicky said...

love your room and you dog watching what you up to - great bits of art really lovely ~ Nicky no. 9

Elizabeth said...

Your room is lovely, your storage is great, and the swap pieces are fab. Got to agree with Julia about the balloons. Elizabeth x #79

Berry said...

Tee hee a fellow OCDer like me! I have to have things in their place too! Hugs Rebekah (66) xx

Anonymous said...

Very tidy work area!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment :)
Your art is beautiful, I shall come back often to enjoy your posts.
Greetings from Mexico ~

RosA said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I LOVE that ATC with the skeleton tree on it! And I would have to keep all those little drawing pads separated too!

Sunshine Girl said...

What a lovely tidy desk and I love all of those cards too. enjoy the swap!

okienurse said...

Very neat and organized work space. I love the pictures you painted. Thanks for sharing.

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

I really like how you made the dividers to organize your cards, great tidy area.

Susan said...

Hi Katie,

The hot air balloons definitely look finished to me too! Love your space and those pretzels looked way yummy. Thanks for visiting.

Susan xxox #24
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

Kathy said...

what a lovely room! I love your little paintings, they are fab

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...