26 February 2011

Saturday Musings

Last weekend, Chase and I went bowling. I kicked BUTT. No joke! I normally barely ever knock pins down, but for whatever reason I bowled a 119 (a personal best) and smoked everyone! Before all that fun I rearranged the guest room. Now I can decide where to hang all the pictures. Ugh..






Today I had to go check on a patient this morning. I'm sick again (and ever so slightly grumpy) so I went back to bed after I was done that. As for my plans for the rest of this Saturday....

-get dressed
-clean the kitchen
-pick up all the fuzz from a pillow Ruby destroyed
-laundry
-construct a "Patent Ductus Arteriosis Board Game" (this is my method of avoiding a presentation by making a game)
-Study...study...study....I can't just squeak by w/o studying during this block!
-Buy dog food
-Buy flowers and draw them for Draw! Sketch! Doodle!
-figure out what to cook for the upcoming week...

Of course, I feel like doing none of that on this Saturday afternoon...except perhaps buying myself some flowers.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Conductor said...

So pretty. My smokin' wife smoked everyone. haha

What she's neglecting to say is that she got 2 strikes and a spare in a row. :)

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...