15 June 2009

Personality Change

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)

I just took two different websites' tests and they came up the the same result. I used to be an ISTP...apparently my personality has changed ^_^ It happens. I should be focusing on the lecture at this particular moment, but I don't particularly care at this time. Sorry... it's either this or sleep during class, and sleep is more obvious!

Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (44%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (64%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?(word test)
personality tests by similarminds.com

And now...it's time for that daily event...pretending I care about school (when at the moment I don't).

In other news...I hit the ATC jack pot today. I got 4 cards in the mail, and the traders were lovely enough to send extra goodies (ATC supplies) I might post pictures later (if I get permission) ^_^


2 comments:

Meg said...

I just took the personality test to see if I'd changed...I'm still ISTJ.


ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

Conductor said...

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...