05 June 2009

An Odd Mood...

Yesterday I was able to finish some cards ^_^ I've decided I'm not very good with humans as a paint subject.


These are for a mermaid themed swap that I haven't signed up for yet...guess I might as well now.


5 letter word swap: "Share"


5 letter word swap: "Angel"


In other news, I can't make up my mind if I should go to F-ville or not. My common sense says I need to rest, save money, and study. But....I really want to see Chase. It's quite a conundrum! Why does UA have to be so far away?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Conductor said...

The only reason you're not as good at drawing people as you are at drawing animals is because you never do it.

Unknown said...

Have a good time in Fayetteville

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...