08 June 2009

ATCs by others

Here are some of the ATCs I've received from ATCsforALL trades and stuff ^_^

The top left is by PlatinumHoney21.
The top right is by RobbyGirl.
The bottom two are by SueatBWP.


I'll post some more that I've recieved as I get permission from the artists! I've recieved about a dozen cards now and I really enjoy flipping through my collection ^_^ One of the reasons I love trading ATCs is because it feels like a connection to people. Art is a very personal thing, and it takes courage to share your art. Everyone has their own experiences, tastes, and techiniques ...but all the cards are a beautiful expression of the personality of the artists.

It's great fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...