15 May 2009

My latest ATCs.

So I worked up enough courage to participate in an online ATC swap. Actually, it will be my first ATC swap ever! It's theme was cicadas, which I thought was fun. I hope they are good enough to actually trade!

Ugh. This is my attempt at acryllic paints. I'll probably try to stick with water color...



Watercolor Cicada. This one is my favorite.


Another cicada.


Not a cicada...don't know what I'll use this one for. He just looked fun to paint. I'm thinking I might go back and add some more color to him later.

For now! It's bed time!
Next week is round one of tests! I want to make straight As this semester so i probably should study!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...