03 May 2009

My Oasis (ok...I should be studying)


Hey look! I scrapped something! (Credits: Woodland Winter by Dani Mogstad at the Sweete Shoppe).

My wildflowers are growing well! I thought I had spread out the seeds better...but apparently not


Look who came to join me today as I sat on the porch. Mr. Hummer ignored my presence on the back deck and drank his fill. He's such a pretty little guy.

I'm still trying to work up the energy to put in that last effort to get Bs in Anatomy and Immuno. I'm fairly confident I'll get it in immuno, but anatomy maybe be more difficult. I may work really hard and still not make it...then I'll wonder what the effort was for. I can make a 36 in either class and get a C.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...