08 February 2008

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, Megann and I are switching apartments. I'm really dreading it...such a pain. I'll enjoy being in the new one though where I don't have to hear the club and can open my window more often. There's more available parking down there too. I just dread the whole moving part. What a pain in the butt it's going to be! I'm not sure it's worth the trouble when I'm only going to be living here for 3 more months. Sheesh...then I'm going to have to move the couch and my bedroom stuff again. AND then again when I find out where I'll be next year. How inconvenient -_- too late to back out now. All our utilities have been transferred... Moving all of our stuff is not going to be an easy undertaking. *dread, dread, dread*

In other news, I've been invited to interview at LSU. I'm very relieved to hear from them. Haha, I guess all my frustration with them is fading although I still don't like Baton Rouge.

Buns of Steel Day 3 - Feb. 7
We worked out the upper body today. I'm definitely feeling it today.

BoSD 4
30 minutes of cardio
10 stretching with a balance ball.

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...