15 February 2008

It's Official. I'm going to be a Vet! ACCEPTED

Ok! So this week have been dramatic! BUT I have some good news.

"Congratulations! The Admissions and Scholarship Committee has recommended your accpetance into the veterinary professional curriculum at the University of Missouri!"

YEAAAAH!!!! I'm going be a vet!!!! I'm going to be a vet!!

I'm just so relieved...even if I didn't get the Arkansas contract!

**Edit**
At mom's urging I called to check on the contract. I GOT THE CONTRACT!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried for about 10 minutes! I'm so happy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Katie is awesomesauce!

mrb said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YOU ROCK LIKE TOTALLY!

LIKE A TOTAL VET!!!

LIKE WITH SCRUBS AND DOGS AND STUFF!!

YEAH!
WOOHOOOOOOOOOO! PARTAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!


YOU DA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMB! (Haha, I just had to edit that b/c I wrote out a really long capitalized "boob.")

You're not a boob. You're a bomb.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...