10 April 2006

ESCAPE!

My retreat at Brooke's house was a much needed rest from dorm life. I want my own apartment where I can cook and clean (if the cleaning mood ever hits me). But I’m determined to end the year strong! Myranda and I are still good pals. She’s tired of dorm life too, so I have someone to talk to. I have a lot of fantastic friends whom I love and adore. My love goes out to Momo, Brooke, Megann, Lisa, Nae nae, Amanda, Kian-cha!, and Meredith-cha!, Chase, Jeremy, and Geoff. And all my Phi Lamb sisters! Life is good. College is an adventure – sometimes a roller coaster, but fun just the same.

1 comment:

mrb said...

Amen, sister! Haha. Have you heard from Kian at all? I write on her facebook wall but she never answers...

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...