07 December 2013

Scrapping Away

This past week has been a very productive week for my 2013 scrapbook!   I've gotten ALMOST caught up!  Of course, I can't really share pictures of the interesting, little visitors who periodically come to stay with us so the layouts look a little funny with strategically placed elements. 


Here are a few that I have completed.  All the products are from Sweet Shoppe.


http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=25807&cat=0&page=1
I'm quite proud of myself on this layout.  I made the Project Life-ish template all by myself.


Credits: DJBApple Pie, Reed and Hartley Lovers Dreamers and Me. (kit is now retired)

Zoe Pearn Happiness Is (Also retired I believe)
Cindy Schneider's date templates for the dated circle



Lauren Grier's Kitteh Love - Retired from SSD but still available here.  Font is DJB ApplePie (by Darcy Baldwin)


I've really felt inspired by the Project Life style scrapbooks lately.  Not familiar with Project Life?  It's a new-ish style of scrapbooking.  Simple, efficient. More info here:  http://beckyhiggins.com/project-life/.     Most folks who are making these sort of albums are aiming to capture every week.  I think every month will be sufficient for us.   


Anyway, I'm having quite a lot of fun scrapbooking again after a very long break.  I think maybe it's time to venture out again into some of the larger scrapbooking communities.  I've been exclusively hanging out in the charming little Sweet Shoppe community...but maybe I'm ready to give DST a second chance as well as try out a few more!  Maybe I'll even try out for a CT or two!


Peace and Love, y'all
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dee said...

Lovely layouts Katie, so very cute! Welcome to my CT, hugs Dee

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...