11 July 2012

Time for "What's on your Workspace Wednesday"

Sorry I'm late (as usual).  If you want to playing along...check out Julia's blog http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ on a Wednesday! Today was a day off, but I volunteered at a local animal shelter the first half the day.  I spayed and neutered some animals for them and managed not to go look at all the adoptable critters.  Then I got so hungry...I gobbled down a meal from the first fast food place I saw...and fell asleep again for 4 more hours.   Whoops.   Anyway.  I finally have my crafting space all organized and the walls painted.   Maybe now I can finally get some art work done!!  Now what should I do? Hmm...ATCs...paint some art work for my new house.. :)  I'm so happy to have a space of my own just for crafts!!


My craft corner (and the chinchilla)

Chase's half (and Ruby's crate and Gary's dog bowls)

The "Vegetarian Corner"  Chimichanga the Chinchilla and Chorizo the Guinea pig...

Panda Piggy died (something wrong with his liver and kidneys as best I can tell) Since he was a abandoned pet, I have no idea if something was wrong with him before now or how old he was. :(  Chorizo is still doing great!


Peace and Love y'all!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Hazel said...

You must be so pleased with this - such a lovely craft room. Thanks for the peep into your workspace. Have a good week. Hazel #124 x

Unknown said...

You have a lovely workspace with a ton of room. Thanks for sharing.
carol

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Pardon me, ma'am, but there is a small pony standing in your room looking out the window. Just thought you might want to know.

Hey! Your room came together so nice. Love the wall color. Your space looks so inviting and not overwhelmed with stuff (that's as close as I'm coming to admitting I have too much stuff).

Love the creature names--Chimichanga and Chorizo. Our Stacey Stinkeye went to the Great Hamster Wheel in the Sky earlier this year. Pet names came be fun!

Thanks for stopping by to visit. Have fun doing whatever it is you opt to do!

Darnell said...

How great to have your room done and so much light! Love the wall color and the curtains and the critters!

Anne said...

love your craft room - so much space - thanks for sharing and visiting me. Anne x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hey, that green looks great - you must be pleased with it! Everything seems to have fitted right in..ummm, just how many animals DO you have?? LOL I stopped at two cats, tropical fish and a borrowed dog for walks!!
Hugs, LLJ #57 xx

May said...

Great craft space... love the wall colour..Adore the animals... Hugs May x x x#8

Beth said...

It looks like a great space to craft in! I don't craft that much, but think I would more if my stuff was more accessible!

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...