18 July 2012

"Love" Altered book page

I haven't done much in the way of art lately so I decided to put some time aside just for art today.  I'm sort of working through one of Willowing's classes (art, heart, and healing), but I got distracted by the idea of attempting a male whimsical character.   Seriously...have you ever seen a dude in that new style of whimsical art?  You know the style I'm talking about...google Willowing or Kelly Rae Roberts.  The style is pretty popular right now..but there are no guy faces.  Anyway..this is the result of my attempt to paint a whimsical dude.  My husband asked who the girl on the left was.  *sigh*  Short of giving him face hair or a box for a face, I'm not sure what I can do.  Ah..mysteries to ponder, techniques to practice.


Peace and Love, y'all!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Connie said...

He looks like a cute dude to me!

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...