15 December 2010

All about FOOD!!

This week I planned out all my meals and made a grocery list ahead of time. So we have eaten well this week! AND I've cleaned the kitchen and all the dishes immediately prior to finishing our meals. For that, I'm giving myself a pat on the back. Now to keep it up and make it a habit!

This week's creations (and Ruby)


A siggy for the Sweet Shoppe forum!


Ginger pork

Vegetable oil
1 square inch of fresh ginger root, chopped
1# pork
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
pinch of salt
pinch of sugar
package of stir fry frozen veggies
1 teaspoon of sesame oil
3 green onions
1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine

In wok, heat the oil, add the ginger, pork, soy sauce, salt and sugar. Cook, stirring occationaly until pork is done (10 minutes or so). Add veggies and green onions and more soy sauce to taste. Cook until veggies are done. Stir in sesame oil and rice wine. Eat it up!


Ruby wanted to be featured in today's post (she told me so). She also says she's sorry for eating the angel ornament... she's been a very naughty dog! It's a good thing she's so cute!


Look! I've been scrapbooking again! Credits are in the sweet shoppe gallery (see link on the side bar).

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

monkmey said...

The food looks yummy and there is no way to stay mad at Ruby when she looks so cute and innocent.

Conductor said...

Food is good. om nom nom nom

<3 Katie! She's been really helpful during finals week. ^_^

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...