11 October 2008

Friday Night Fun


This is Sparky's Icecream parlor :) It's a local place in downtown CoMo.


This is Sparky. It's only appropriate that vet students would have their picture taken with him.


I bet you can't guess what flavor ice cream we both ordered! I'll give you a clue....those orange particles are carrots. Give up? It was "Carrot Cake" ice cream. It was delicious!


This is the theater that showed Chocolat. It was AWESOME. LOL. It was a fun night :)


Today however, I must hit the books. I'm off to a later start than what I was hoping for, but my neighbors had (another) party last night. I tossed and turned while trying to ignore the loud bass. Boom...boom.....boom....until 3 or 4 AM. So I woke up with a headache and went back to sleep for a couple of hours. Now I still have the headache, but I can sleep in any longer. I MUST study.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...