09 October 2008

Sweet Shoppe Blog Inspired Post




Your Ice Cream Personality:



You are an incredibly modest person. You don't feel comfortable bragging about yourself... or even receiving complements.



You are incredibly cautious. You rather miss out on something than make a mistake. No one would ever call you wild... but they would call you responsible.



You are a very open minded, liberal, and flexible person. You love many things. You tend to have tastes that range from down home to cosmopolitan.



You are a natural multitasker. You feel alive when you're doing more than one thing at a time.



You can be a big dramatic and over the top sometimes. You are bold in every way


So this was for Sweet Shoppe's From Our Blog to Yours Challenge :) quick studying break. I don't know if it's really accurate though. I'm not a great multitasker as I'm easily distracted. I don't really think I'm that dramatic -expressive, but not dramatic. And I don't think I'm bold.

1 comment:

Murph Bird said...

mine was exactly like yours, dad and George was different on the last part...comptemplative and does own thing... ellen was wild and love to tease and joke.

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...