27 August 2008

Vet School Week one

Observations:
1. There is more material than my brain can hold or that I could ever hope to study thoroughly in the time given.
2. The capacity of my brain must be stretched through daily study...make that constant study from sunrise to sunset with breaks to walk and feed Gary and feed myself.
3. Previously used study techniques applied in college are no longer applicable do to sheer volume of information and time constraints.
4. I thought the bones had too many names...Oh..the muscles....the muscles... I will be carrying my box of bones, text books, and notes home this weekend. I wonder...are dog bones allowed in carry-on luggage?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...