07 August 2008

New Collab. Charity Kit


I don't normally use my blog for advertising, but this is for a good cause. Tara Dunstan organized a collaborative kit called "Live Out Loud" to help a family whose son was seriously injured in a car accident. I bought it, and it's awesome - packed full with beautiful digital scrapbooking supplies.

It's available here: http://www.pickleberrypop.com/shop/product.php?productid=2836&cat=0&page=1

Check it out if you're into scrapping ;)

In other news, I move tomorrow. The summer slipped by so quickly...in a manner similar to getting a rug pulled out from underneath you. I ended up working the last 4 weeks to earn some money for getting settled in my apartment. I think everything is in order...just have to manage to see Brooke before I go. The U-Haul is loaded. Last minute odds and ends are all that are left to pack. I've been feeling fairly anxious about the move...my heart gives a nervous little flutter now and again. I wasn't near this nervous about moving to Fayetteville. But then there's something more permanent about moving to another state knowing there are no more length summer breaks to come "home". This is it. I'm moving out. Can I still deny I am an adult when I am fully equipped with a college diploma and my own apartment? and not to mention $30,000 in student loans. Debt is a new experience too. Many of my friends are moving off to the far corners of the US and getting married. The married ones seem to drop off the face of the planet...


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...