25 August 2008

First day of vet school...my new best friend


Meet my new best friend...my handy, dandy box of dog bones. I'll spend hours staring at bones and naming every minute notch, bump, and groove on them. I should come up with a name for him (or her). How about...Christopher. Yup that will work. Christopher my skeleton dog.

My first day of vet school wasn't too bad. I only have anatomy to study tonight. Cell bio and physiology didn't worry me, but microanatomy (histology) and anatomy will both be difficult.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christopher looks a bit...thin...

I'm glad you had a good first day of vet school. Let's hope it gets better from here!

<3 ^_^

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...