12 April 2008

Life in general

Well my final year of college at the UA is racing by. As it draws to an end, I'm stuck with the standard amount of last minute studying for tests, papers, and appointments. Also, my brother is steadily recovering, and I am very thankful. He bought himself a digital SLR camera and is about to become a famous bird photographer ;) Haha, I hope he'll let me play with it whenever I see him next.

This weekend I'm supposed to be working and studying for next week...but I'm having a hard time getting started. I'll probably have to go lock myself in the library with all my materials and my laptop. ay ya ya ya... I basically have a rough draft finished on my thesis, and I've entered the editing phase of thesis-ing. So that's good. Life will be essentially a breeze after that. You know what...it is impossible for my GPA to drop below a 3.6 at this point. Even if I made all Fs this semester (well except for in my internship classes and classes that I've already gotten an A in). However I want to graduate with a 3.9 so that means I can only make one B. Haha, but your honors graduation status is already decided. I'll be graduating as a Summa Cum Laude. So even if I mess up this semester...it doesn't really matter. YEAH!!! Light at the end of the tunnel!!! The only class that really worries me anyway is Cell Bio. I have a hard time with his multiple choice questions.

In other news, I decided to have a roommate next year. I'll be rooming with my friend Anna. We talked about it and it seems like it's going to work out really well ^_^ First of all, she loves dogs...specifically she loves GREYHOUNDS! Considering I've got greyhounds running around in my brain lately, this seems to be an ideal roommate situation! We're both allergic to cats...and like a clean apartment environment. I'm messy, but I'm certainly no slob. I clean sporadically when its necessary (or I have big tests coming up...today is a good cleaning day for example). I think it would work out really well, and it will be nice to have a companion. I'm GOING TO GET A GREYHOUND!!!!

Oh...and if there are any readers out there who are way behind all scrap booking, my roommate and I are thinking of starting a scrap for hire business. Any one interested? I'm not sure what the rates would be, but it takes me about an hour to produce a layout. SO help fund vet school/law school! <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...