02 December 2007

New Fishie


I bought another fishie today...I haven't decided on a name yet though. He's pretty....It's funny...he looked lavender in the store, but now he looks a lot like Mr. Sushi. *sigh* lol. Maybe he was just pale, because Wal-mart doesn't take proper care of their fishies. Well he's got a better home now. More space...pretty rocks...a fake plant...and FOOD everyday! And not to mention cleaner water.

I need to name him though....any ideas??

I thought about Borealis...
or something Japanese
Hikari – light
Izumi – spring, fountain
Kaito – Ocean + soar, fly
Sora – sky
Yasu – peace
Yori –trust

Right now I'm leaning toward Sora. Any ideas?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mrb said...

"Purple Fishie: Man of Mystery"

"Sora" through the water, mystery man, "sora" on.

This word verification thing down here is ridiculaceous! "sncvadzd," whatzahoozit?

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...