09 December 2007

Free time

I haven't had free time in awhile. Pure, free time. So I'm bundled up in my rocking chair, scrapping, and watching The Secret Garden. It was a toss up between Cinderella and The Secret Garden. I've decided to start a new scrapping project... There's a thread on DST about The Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life. It was inspired by a book of the same title. The point of the project is to make an encyclopedia of sorts of your life A-Z. Like for A...I could say Ambition, Autumn, Anxiety...

I think it's a great idea...but I don't know what letter I would even start with! Should I use a template...or make every page different and unique? So much to think about! The original book looks interesting.

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...