12 June 2007

My Little Gourd Seedlings















Grow little seedlings! I thought I planted 1 seedling in each cupcake holder...Somehow I must have planted 2 in one. So 6 in all. 5 out six grew. Hehe, of course the only one that didn't grow was the one of two seeds that Aunt Kim gave me for the Martin house gourd. I'm going to retry it with the last seed... All the others grew though! The fifth seedling has roots but hasn't surfaced yet ^_^ I planted them today! Grow little guy! Stretch up to the clouds!! I think this one is the biggest. I decided to plant most of them away from a fence...because I want them to have flat bottoms for vases/ baskets etc.

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...