29 March 2007

My dashboard is working!

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, bretheren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things"
Phillipians 4:6-8

I've been a bit out of sorts lately. School is stressful, and it's difficult to get back into the swing of things again. My Nannie has been admitted to the hospital for possible renal failure. I feel a bit tired and stretched thin.

Where I really want to be... http://www.puertoaventurasrentals.com/rentals/rentals_casalucia.htm

Yup. That looks good...soak it up on the beach...do some diving. No thesis project, no applications, no homework, no stress. Who else wants to come? Clear blue waters...ahh...I think I'm going to go take a bath and pretend I'm in the ocean. Pure and lovely ocean floating time.

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...