30 March 2007

Friday - No rest for the weary

It doesn't really feel like Friday....

Good news! Megann and I finally found an apartment! We paid our deposit today! Hooray. Of all the apartments we looked at, I liked these the best. 2 bedroom and 2 bath. Small kitchen w/ dining area. The bedrooms are the same size. Megann technically is going to have the master bedroom, but that's fine since we both have our own bathrooms anyway. I'm really excited. Mom's excited to get the couch out of the basement ^_^ Now we just have to find a roommate for her for the summer so she doesn't have to pay all of the rent until I move in in August. So that's all very exciting. The best part is it will be ridiculously cheaper than living in the Quad, and I get a whole lot more privacy and a kitchen etc.


In other news, I was able to talk to Nannie a little on the phone today. She sounded pretty bad. I'm glad for the opportunity to talk to her though. Poor Nannie.

I'm off to OSU tomorrow to check out the vet school there. Then it's study time...I really want to do well in my biochem class. I'm toeing the A/B border...So I would like to get a mid range A. Ha, I just got an email from the professor containing homework that's due on Monday...geeze. Maybe email isn't such a good thing. It is the bringer of more work. *yawns* with as much studying as I have to do...I can't seem to get started...I just don't feel like studying now. I think I'll drag my little table into the common room and put on some disney movies while I study.

I wish all who read this a wonderful weekend. Chances are I love you and pray for you often.

What a Friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear.
What a privilege to carry, everything to God in Prayer.
O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry, everything to God in Prayer.

Have we trials and temptations? Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged; take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful, who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness; take it to the Lord in prayer.

Are we weak and heavy laden, cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge, take it to the Lord in prayer.
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee? take it to the Lord in prayer;
in his arms He'll take and shield thee, thou wilt find a solace there.

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...