02 March 2007

FRIDAY!!!!!!


More from Meredith Fenwick's Day Dream collection!

PHEW!!! It's Friday....And it feels good! It's been a bit of a stressful week. I studied and worked a lot this week, but it doesn't seem to matter how much I do - I can't seem to get ahead. I feel like I'm running my butt off...but I'm stuck on a treadmill so I'm not really getting anywhere - like a dog chasing it's tail. I want to go home too...but I need to stay up here and study and spend some quality time with my dear friend, Brooke. She has to go to meetings now when we used to eat lunch together...*sigh*

I have a history midterm (AAAAH!) and a horse production test on Monday, a Biochem test on Wednesday, Pre-vet and Ambassadors on Thursday, a meeting with the dean on Friday, and my ROUGH DRAFT TO MY THESIS PROPOSAL (AAAAAAAAH) is due on Friday too. It's going to be just a little nuts, but that's life.

I don't get to actually see Chase this week. Haha, I've been spoiled the last couple of weekends.

In other news, Jeremy is engaged. Quite randomly it seems to me. Oh well, congrats guys. I wish you happiness!

I finished my sheep production test....3 pages of solid text single spaced + 5 pages of charts. Sheesh.

And Meredith Fenwick just announced a huge goodbye sale at SBB....*sigh* money, please stay in my bank account.... Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...