20 February 2007

Try #2 - I forgot to copy my text...darn it


This is the cover page for my scrap-binder of my junior year of college. Very mature looking, eh? Haha. Traci Ann's blog freebie "Funky Mini" was just tooo cute not to use....and then Meredith Fenwick's Valentine's day freebie doodle was really cute too...so I put them all on this page ^_^ It's very convenient scrapping letter sized pages...I can print them in the lab instead of using my ink...ok...it's not the best quality printout, but I don't have to pay for it (well technically I already did in student fees)...

Ok...time to study like a crazy person! Hasta luego! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...