03 July 2013

Visit to my folks - WOYWW

Happy What's on Your Workspace Wednesday!   I'm posting really late because I've been traveling.   I spent the entire morning at a local art supply store trying out new stuff and visiting with family :)  Since I'm traveling, I'll have to do some blog hopping later this week :)

In a spur of the moment decision, I decided Monday to visit my family in Arkansas over the holiday.  

I wanted to see the new baby in the family, visit my folks, and more of my family at Art Outfitters. 


Art Outfitters has a  station where you can play with a Gelli plate for making prints.  We had such a fun time a bought a 8x10 one :)


The Gelli Station



Will and my mom practicing



All of my family at Art Outfitters :)





My mom and I are loving on the newest member of our family.    My cousins are so proud of this sweet little bundle of joy, and they are wonderful new parents.   Who knows...maybe in the next 2 years, Chase and I will decide to have our own.   All in God's timing :)


Peace and Love, y'all!  

8 comments:

April said...

I hope you have a great trip. Be safe. April #128

Lisa Richards said...

I've only been through west Arkansas, but it was just gorgeous with the wooded hills and rocky outcroppings.

Have a great trip!
Lisa (aka plumhill2001 @ AFA)

ike said...

Have a great trip. Sorry I can't see the pics on your Post here :-(
Happy WOYWW

IKE x #30

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

G'day Katie
just dropping by for WOYWW from Australia. Oh bummer the pictures are not showing as I would have loved to see the gelli plate play ! Never mind have a great holiday :o)
hugs
Annette In Oz #21

Julia Dunnit said...

lovely pics of your family and that precious new baby. Art Outfitters looks lovely. Enjoy your visits!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a nice visit with family -- what a sweet little baby! Have a safe trip home and happy WOYWW. ~ Laura #105

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Awesome Katie
I can see the pictures now :o)...what fun..Will is looking at the roller like its from outer space LOL. Lovely new baby there too so congrats to your cousin
hugs
Annette In Oz

Unknown said...

Art outfitters looks amazing! I wish we had such hands-on art shops in England! Congratulations to your cousins, beautiful little baby!

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...