14 May 2013

What's on your Workspace (ie...spread all over your house) Wednesday

So this Wednesday, I'll admit....I've made a right mess of the entire house.  There are cards on the kitchen table with my paper cutter, scraps on the kitchen floor, cards on my husband's desk, cards  on the coffee table....and on my desk is well...more cards and my water colors. Here are close ups of the art that is scattered about the cards I've been making.  I'm hoping to sell some of the cards at craft fairs and at work and what not. 

Play along with WOYWW over at Julia's blog http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/


 photo WOYWW_zpsdbb53a74.jpg



Light house watercolors...
 

This is a portrait of John Wayne I did for my boss for her birthday.  I hope she likes him. I had a hard time getting the weathered look of his skin, and my hubby says I made his nose too straight.  Oh well!

Here are all the greeting cards I've made. 


Peace and love!  Thanks for popping by!
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Your water colors are fabulous! And that's a nice bunch of cards! Hope you do well at the craft fairs and such! Happy WOYWW and thanks for visiting!
Carol N #119

SueH said...

There’s nothing like spreading your art around Katie so why shouldn’t you.
Mine get spread around two rooms, paper crafts in my craft room and cross stitch in the lounge, complete with a floor covered in off cut threads. Still, they keep BoJangles occupied because he loves playing with them.
Loving your water colours, especially the first one.
Happy Crafting!
Sue @ #42
x

Anonymous said...

WOW! Your work is wonderful. Lighthouses fascinate me! lol! Happy Wednesday! SueC#109

ria gall said...

Hi Katie
wow have you been a busy bee just look at all those cards you have made, I am sure they will sell in no time
Have a great WOYWW today and a fabby week
Ria #21

Kelly said...

Hi Katie.
You have been busy busy busy. Lovely work! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello :-) Kelly #124

Marit said...

Wow, that is some production. I LOVE your cards and paintings especially the lighthouse... I am a ´sea girl´ after all ... but John Wayne is cute too ;) Happy ~ belated ~ woyww, Marit #110

Gibby Frogett said...

No wonder you have made a mess of your house - I guess you need the room to spread out and create all of your amazing projects. Love your cards and artwork. Your boss will love John Wayne - fabulous artwork. Thanks for visiting earlier too. Happy crafting... Gill x #117

Becky said...

What Beautiful Work!!!!! I Hope You Sell every Single One Of Your Cards :)

Anonymous said...

I've always loved light houses and water scenes and I recognised The Duke immediately! There's a difference between crafty mess and real mess don't you think? I don't mind tidying up my crafty mess but ask me to do the vacuuming or the dusting and I'll find something else to do, lol!!

Hugs
Brenda 104 (but you stopped by already)

Daniella said...

Your watercolors are amazing!! I'm sure you will sell tons of cards!!! They are beautiful!
xxDaniella#111

Ginny said...

Your watercolors are wonderful. It looks like you have a wonderful time creating beautiful things. Visiting from WOYWW

Cazzy said...

I love your lighthouses! Good luck with the selling, I am sure they will sell.

Happy late WOYWW, migraine stopped play.

Cazzy x #152/153

Lisa Richards said...

It's like one big circle! Finding another WOYWWer on ATC's for All! Adding you to my blog list, cuz I'm enjoying looking at your art so much!

Lisa Richards said...

Love, love, love your lighthouses! I've thought of making cards to sell, but keep second guessing myself about the details! Good for you for seeing your dream through!

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...