27 March 2013

WOYWW

This week I'm off on Wednesday!  Play along with us at the lovely Julia's Blog.
 
 


There's not too much today...just breakfast and a cup of coffee.  In the lower right we have a Passover dinner guide. We're having a couple over for dinner tonight to celebrate the Last Supper.  I still have to go to the grocery and purchase some supplies.   ...and there's a whole house to clean and get guest ready!  My husband baked a cake last night (it was delicious) so my kitchen...is just a bit mess too!  Ugh!  I'll try to pop in and visit some blogs during cleaning break!

Peace and Love, y'all!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

jill said...

Enjoy having friends over later. Happy woyww Jill #148

Laura said...

mmm... breakfast looks goooood!!
Happy Wednesday
Laura
81
:)

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful evening with guests, wish my husband would bake a cake,lol,

Cestina said...

That all looks busy, busy!

A Happy Easter from a snowy Czech Republic
Cestina
#38

Kelly said...

Enjoy your time with friends, Katie...and your weekend. Creative Blessings! Kelly #158

Heathers Inspiration said...

Have a Great time with your guests.
Happy Easter WOYWW Heather #86

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...