26 February 2013

What's on Your Workspace Wednesday (er...Tuesday)?

I haven't done this in awhile, but here's my desk this week.   The creative Julia Dunnit hosts the weekly snoop of crafting spaces at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/.  All day Tuesday was a snow day for me...so I drank hot chocolate, watched movies, and did some painting!  Tomorrow it's back to work.

Here's my desk with a hot chocolate.  By the way...the Ott light was a Christmas present.  How did I ever work without it?  I love my Ott light... and it makes my little happy plant wiggle its leaves.

Here are the cards I created today for 2 swaps (Walk the Dog and Yellow Monochromatic..and 1 blue betta as a host gift).
 
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

ria gall said...

love your cards and like you I love my lamp I bought my from Clarity Stamp and it has made such a difference being able to see true colour if working in the evening
Happy WOYWW hope you have a great day
Ria #48

Barb King said...

I love your bright, happy colors, I need some lightness on another dark and gloomy day! Thanks for stopping by even though I am not linked up yet! Barb

Karen said...

The light shows your happy coloured cards well. Happy WOYWW. Karen 92 x

Becky said...

Mmm, hot chocolate on a snow day is one of my favorite things :) I love your window and yes, what did any of us do without our Ott lights? Haha!

Laura said...

Some rather scrummy cards there Katie!
Happy WOYWW
:)
Laura
110

Nan G said...

Great cards! Mmm hot chocolate looks good. Happy WOYWW! Nan #1

April said...

Your cards are lovely. April #151

Scrapcat 1 said...

Some beautiful painting on show here, love the pictures of the snow. Tracy #72

Ohhh Snap said...

That's a great tip about the cupcake pan for feeding dogs. Love those cards! I'm sure they'll be treasured. Thanks for visiting my blog and belated Happy WOYWW! #113

Ohhh Snap said...

I forgot to write earlier I'm thinking of having a spindle and wool blog candy soon, so keep a weather eye out : D.

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...