15 August 2012

WOYWW - late as always :)

Play along http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/

Here's my workspace this week!   My little crafty corner.  I have all my craft supplies in my wardrobe - neatly tucked away. 




And here is a close up of my desk.   It's got some cards I got in the mail, a list of swaps I'm participating in, prang watercolors, to-do list for today, grocery list..




On the floor are these books from the library. :) Lots of things to inspire...


Thanks for looking! 

Peace and Love, y'all!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Karen McAlpine said...

Lovely spot with a view. And, looks like you have plenty of pleasant reading to do!

mamapez5 said...

That's a neat little corner, and how creative you are there. I love the ACTs in your previous post. It's good to have an outlet for all that stress. Keep enjoying it. Kate x #69

trisha too said...

Very tidy, a wonderful space!

:)trisha, #122--another quilty inchie charm

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Love that window by your workdesk! So envious! Many creations being made - your artwork is beautiful! Wishing you a happy weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane #76

Tertia said...

Your work space looks great! Love those cards on your desk.
Happy very belated WOYWW!
Tertia #116

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...