15 May 2011

The Joy of Nature

These pictures are from last weekend. It was a beautiful trip and I'm enjoying revisiting the pictures. Today I'm feeling a bit run down from all the ICU and on call shifts. I'm so dang tired. I feel like this is the first night off I've had in awhile, and I just can't bring myself to study. Hopefully I'll sneak through rounds tomorrow... I'm on call tomorrow...working ICU on Wednesday until 12:30am...and then I'm on call EVERY FREAKING DAY of the weekend...Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Talk about drawing the short straw... Anyway, the moral of the story is...I'm done with this block emotionally.. BLEH. So ready for the next thing.


Anyway, I wish I had more time to enjoy the beautiful spring, but I'll take what I can get! Enjoy these pictures.... peace and love, y'all










Countdown to graduation (or at least I think what time it will be)....11months, 25 days, 16 hours, and 10 minutes.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Calvary Chapel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monkmey said...

These pictures are really beautiful. I am so glad you guys got to go and play for an afternoon. You both deserve it.

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...