12 October 2010

Recent Scrapbooking

Lately I've been joining a church each month to scrapbook. Of course, I'm the only digital scrapbooker there and it sort of makes me giggle to see everyone toting in their growing collections of paper, gadgets, and whatnot...and then I just whip out my laptop. I look forward to it each month :) The conversation and company is good and creativity flows. So here are some layouts I've done recently. Ask me for more detailed credits if you want them (as usual it's almost all from the sweet shoppe).


Template by Cindy Schnieder, font by Darcy Baldwin, and kit is by Kristen Cronin-Barrow all over at the Sweet Shoppe.




Another Cindy Schnieder template, Darcy Baldwin Font, and kit by MLE Card and Clingerman (retired from Sweet Shoppe).




Take Flight collabe - Sweet Shoppe. Frames - Katie Pertiet



Font - Darcy Baldwin



Today was a pretty good day (ie..I was able to turn off the water works and have a normal day). I went to class, and paid attention well...ate lunch at school. I sprinted a mile (all I could fit in before sunrise), washed the linens on the guest bed, walked the dogs...and studied for the rest of the night :) And..as is my usual pre-test custom, I'm going to bed before 11 with the intention of waking up at 5:00 to study just a bit more. Mornings are acutally my prime study time ^_^ They are just so quiet and peaceful, and I enjoy drinking my coffee and watching the sun rise. LAST ROUND OF [multiple] FINALS EVER!!! I get to see my folks this weekend!!! Chase will present my white coat to me in just a few days!!! HAPPPPPYYYY!!!!!!


Thought of the day:

"Let all that you do be done in LOVE"
~1 Corinthians 16: 14

I'd love to hear what was on your mind today so leave a comment if you drop by :)

Peace and love to all of you, my dear friends.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angela Toucan said...

gorgeous layouts. glad you get to crop in company. What do they think of your more portable "stash"?

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...